Massell Commercial Real Estate works with its investor clients transacting income property sales with a focus on the Office, Retail, Industrial, and Hospitality sectors. We track opportunities across the country utilizing the C.C.I.M. Platform.
>> "Tenant Opportunity - Managing Expectations - The Lease Expiration Decision"
Want more detailed information?
Click here to request a market report tailored to your needs.
Market Lease Conditions:
- Metro Atlanta is flush with Sublease Space in all submarkets, at very attractive rental rates. Landlords are becoming competitive, however, with direct deals including more and more concessions.
- "Early Occupancy" (free rent) is creeping back into deals, plus some extra Tenant Improvement dollars, or "Turn-Key" delivery of office space for Tenants.
- Relocation expenses, and/or "lease assumptions", may be covered by Landlords seeking ways to get their buildings leased to cash-flowing positions.
- Contact an Agent at our firm and request a complimentary and confidential market survey of available blocks of space for your company to lease or purchase!
Accolades and Incentives for Your Company to be in Atlanta:
- Business Facilities: Ranked Atlanta #1 as the Best Logistics City in America, citing the state's extensive air, land and sea transportation network.
- Atlanta Regional Consortium for Higher Education: Ranked in Top 10 of America's Metro Areas for Higher Education, based on enrollment, degrees & expenditures.
- AT Kearney: Ranked Atlanta #2 for Business Relocation among Fortune 500 executives.
- Popular Science: Named Atlanta a "Technopolis," ranking it second in the nation in terms of technology.
- Inc.: Ranked Atlanta #1 as the Best US City For Doing Business.
- Economy.com, McKinsey & Co.: Ranked Atlanta #2 as the Largest Telecom Center.